Benson Don was born on September 10th at 6:10pm and weighed 8lbs 2 oz. He and Mary are doing great!... & and I (Ben) am hanging in there. We finally had a little time today to get some of the pictures up. We'll blog more about it when we can. For now, enjoy.
10 comments:
Yay!! He's here!! I want to come up and see him sooooooon!! I hope that you're all doing great! Kiss little Benson for me!
Wow! We are so happy for you three!! Congratulations! Thanks for indulging us blog stalkers by posting pics so quick! Love the name too!! Good luck adjusting over the next several weeks!
Hey Mar and Ben and Benson,
I didn't know I was going to cry seeing those pictures. So special. I think the rubbing noses close up you should make into a picture for your house soooooooooo cute. I love you all can't wait to see you. Love Ang
Congrats Mary and Ben...He is adorable.
He is so cute!!!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that little guy. You know he belongs to all of us who waited along with you both for this big day. Mary and Ben you'll be great parents for Benson.
Love Deby
Congrats you guys! Benson is so adorable. I love the pictures; especially the nose ones! So adorable. We wish you guys the best and when we are in Boise next (maybe in the next month or two) we will have to meet up for sure!!
Congratulations Ben and Mary! He's cutie! What a nice collage of pictures. I would expect nothing less from you Ben. Enjoy your time together!
Oh Ben...he is so cute! You guys made a really beautiful baby! We are so happy for you both and know you will make excelent parents! On behalf of the clinic CONGRATTS!
Congrats! We are so excited for. Kids bring with them a piece of heaven. Hold on tight, the next thing you know, he'll be going to kindergarten.. Congrats again! We are glad all went well.
Monika and Nathan Morris
Congratulations! Great Photo's! I am so excited for you both, I am so excited that Ramona is finally going to get to enjoy being a Grandma!
Post a Comment