Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still Waiting!

 

 


We've now reach that stage where you don't do anything but wait... and that's harder than laying the tile was! Ben hasn't wanted to go anywhere for fear that the little guy will decide to show up while he's gone. In fact in the last 3 weeks he's had to miss his 10 year class reunion, a whitewater rafting trip on the Middle Fork of the Salmon, and the funeral of one of his favorite people in the world: His Grandma Hazlett. Through it all, the doctor has kept saying... "hum, you're progressing... could be coming early..." and yet here we are still waiting!

On the one hand Ben has been glad the little man hasn't arrived yet as he still is behind at work! Every time he says that I (Mary) slap him and say, I don't care if YOU'RE ready cause I AM!!! So yes, I'm a bit overdone and will be ecstatic when I can see my toes again. The little collage above is of our little nursery. We've also had some awesome baby showers (THANKS EVERYONE!!) and so I think we're as ready as we can be... although Ben will probably still be trying to fit in some more dictations before leaving work to come take me to the hospital... lol. I will put together a little slide show of the baby showers to for anyone who would like to see them.

Well, we'll keep you posted when the little man decides to stop punching me from inside and make his way into the world! Oh and Thanks again to Linhy for the Awesome Murals!!!
-Mary & Benji
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Mary! You DO blog!! Haha! I've been waiting to see if we would hear from you. We are super excited about your little man and can't wait to hear when he arrives! Good luck! You are fabulous parents already. Now, just one piece of the puzzle left...

Crystal/Scott/Charlie/John said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOexcited! :) We hope he decides to come soon! Maybe he's just trying to get in an extra visit with Grandma Hazlett before he comes down. :) Love you guys!