IT'S A LISTER.....
Anyone that has ever had a child realizes at some point that their child just might have a conduit to heaven open to them. My confirmation came today when, at my ultrasound, I was confirmed to have a little girl inside this belly.
So, about 4 months ago when I just found out that I was pregnant, I asked my darling 2 year old.... "Are you going to have a little sister or a little brother?"
Almost factually, he stated, "A baby lister!"
Not straying one bit from his decision that it was a little sister, Benson has continued to call baby "Lister" and he has named her "Nicole".
So, I am not sure why today I was even shocked when I was told that it was a little girl growing in my ever expanding belly, but here you have it.... Benson knew all along....
He also told me that has not only a "lister" but a "little brother" too... But that is to be determined at a later date (thankfully)!!!

4 comments:
Just catching up with the blog and bawled my eyes out over Ben's Thanksgiving "thankful for the leebs" blog, and Mary's "it's a lister" tale.
I must be the most lucky person in the world with more blessings than I deserve to know and love every single member of this sweet family ... baby lister too.
Helps me remember what's REALLY important! Love you all!
Congrats you guys! There is definitely a special connection w/ the kids and heaven. Even now Heigan tells us that he really, really needs his brother. Umm what? LOL. We'll see if he's right when we decide it's time for another one. Three kids is totally crazy.
We are so excited for you guys. Little girls are so.much.fun! Oh and just wait, she's going to have her daddy wrapped around her finger, just like our two girls do.
Are you naming her Nicole like your little man said?
We're so excited for you guys!! The first little girl in this growing bunch of boys!
wonderful:) love you all
Post a Comment