
Whew! We are almost there! Nearly a whole year has passed since Benson has become a part of our family. It is amazing how you await for each milestone to happen: sleeping longer, sitting, crawling, eating, talking, and oh yes... Walking! As I think about the last year, we have had our fair share of doctor visits, long nights, and laundry... but, it is amazing how fast it all goes!
"Don't rush those milestones," I was told by on of my sweet patients, "because once they start talking and walking you spend the next 20 years telling them to SIT DOWN and BE QUIET".
Despite all the months of sleeplessness, poopy diapers, and spit up... I feel these last 11.9 months have been MAGICAL! Happy Birthday Darling Boy and thanks for making me a Mommy!
Oh yeah, and Thanks to Jil for the darling clothes!
1 comment:
darling darling picture. love you all
Post a Comment