Growing up in my large family definately had its ups. I remember being 3 or 4 years old and missing my brothers so badly when they went to school that I would ask to take a nap. Every week day was the same routine. Get up, get ready, help mom with lunch, eat a cup full of chocolate chips while watching Mr. Rogers followed by Sesame Street, and hunker down for a nap, waiting for my brothers to arrive from their school day. My mom once asked me why it was I wanted to nap and watch tv so desperately... I replied, "I'm a waiting for my boys".Never would I have guessed that after a once full house emptied that I would find myself once again waiting for my boys. I knew what I was talking about in those youthful years of my life. Family has definately been my bright spot in so many ways. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that would be blessed once again with darling boys. So, now the years have passed and I find myself delightfully waking up finding that "My Boys" have come home once again!
8 comments:
That's the cutest picture of Benson!! And Benji too. :) I loved your story of napping while waiting for your brothers! I remember looking out the window every few minutes for hours when Ben first started school, waiting for him to come home.
That picture is absolutely adorable! What a perfect shot! I wish my brothers had been as anxious for my return from school as you were. You were a good sibling. :)
Adorable Picture Mary! You have such cute boys :)
Cute pic! Can't believe how grown up your sweet baby boy is, or at least since we saw him. :)
Cute story. Hope you guys are doing great!
Such a darling picture of your boys and a darling story. I love getting to know people better through their blogs and I love seeing Ramona's darling grandson. I bet she loves this picture of her boys too.
Darling! I love you all. Mom
I never tire reading your comments and seeing those cute boys, wonderful young mom and lucky family. Mom Terry
I spent a pretty wonderful Thursday afternoon babysitting little Benson, watching him and laughing at him refining his newest skill "shoot Nana," he'd say as he slam-dunked everything available into that Little Tikes basket he has at home.
Cracked me up every time that he made the shot and wanted me to cheer "Yeah, Nana," clapping his hands.
I'm really lucky and I know it! Mom Terry
Post a Comment